To register a group, click on the link above to register the group via the Internet or click here to use the downloadable form to mail or fax. If using the downloadable form, complete a form for each registrant and submit all forms together via mail, email or fax to qualify for the group discount.
In lieu of completing individual forms, you may fill out one downloadable form with the contact person's information. Indicate on the form the number of attendees and payment information. Submit the name, title, company, full address, phone number and email of each additional attendee on an Excel worksheet or any other form you find convenient. Email, fax or mail this information to the registration office. We will process the group registration and send an email confirmation to the contact and each attendee with his or her unique username and password.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Method of Payment
Make payment by check (to Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC), MasterCard, Visa or American Express. A $30 fee will be charged on any returned checks. Purchase orders must be paid by the Webinar date.
Expenses of training include; tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Federal Tax ID: 91-1892021.
No refunds will be given for "no-shows" or for cancellations. Please contact the Webinar Office at email@example.com or 800-684-4549.
For Further Information
Contact the Webinar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-684-4549; or visit our website at www.PharmaAudioconferences.com/index.html.
Program subject to change. No refunds given for no-shows or cancellations. Executed registration form, online registration and email confirmation constitute binding agreement between the parties.
SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR REGISTRANTS
The Following Terms and Conditions Apply to Registrants
- Individuals or groups may register for webinar access. Each individual registrant and member of a group will receive his or her unique user name and password.
- Each registration grants access to the registrant only. It is impermissible for an individual registrant to share his or her user name and password or to permit others to participate in any manner, including listening as a group.
- Each registrant will receive a user name and password for access. Registrants will be able to manage their accounts.
- Only one user (per user name and password) may access the live and/or archived webinar. Multiple log ins with a user name and password are not technically possible.
- User name and password use will be monitored to assure compliance. Abused accounts will be disabled.
- For Webcast registrants there will be no refunds for cancellations. Please contact the Webinar Office at email@example.com or 800-684-4549 for further information.